Palestine dental relief mission December 2016
This year we are again coordinating a dental mission to the West Bank of Palestine. Our aim is to provide preventative, restorative and dental health education to the orphan children between the ages of 5 and 16.
Our team will be staying in Nablus in the north of the West Bank. We will be providing care from 3 separate clinics around the West Bank. During the trip our team will also visit historic sites in the holy lands.
We are looking for 10 volunteers to join our team this year. At the moment we are only able to accept dentists that are fully qualified. To volunteer you can contact us through our website or email a recent CV with a cover letter briefly detailing why you would like to join us : email@example.com.
- 22nd December – leave the UK .
- 23rd & 24th December – sightseeing in Jerusalem.
- 25th December – travel to Nablus and overnight there
- 26th – 30th – provide dental treatment and oral health education.
- 28th December – morning clinic and afternoon for sightseeing in Nablus.
- 31st December and 1st January – nights in Jerusalem.
- 2nd January – return to UK.
Estimate cost is £1100 (including flights)